Data Center Transport
Network Transport Services
Business connectivity is all about getting your team securely connected to each other and to the Web with plenty of bandwidth and availability.
5NINES Network Transport services offer point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or point-to-cloud connections in highly scalable, secure and redundant data center facility. Connect between cloud, internet and other data center providers tailored to fit your business needs and budget. Whether you know what provider you want to connect to, or need help updating your connections, our expert network engineers can help you configure the best network infrastructure for you.
What to consider?
Whether you are a business owner or an IT manager, establishing your own network can be overwhelming:
- Infinite configuration options
- Ever-changing compliance requirements
- Complex network physical and digital security challenges
- Overwhelming amount of hardware and software to choose from
- High startup costs
Private and Secure Connections with 5NINES Network Transport Services
Private Secure Networks
Public networks can not provide full protection from cyber-attack. Keep your data safe and avoid unplanned network outage with private networks and custom-based VPNs and 5NINES’s carrier-neutral data center connects to 20+ regional and national carriers providing a vast array of circuit types.
Custom Designed Solutions
Get customized support for your communication needs, including data, voice, and video.
Proactive Monitoring and Support 24/7/365
5NINES leverages automated tools to continuously monitor your network for any network disruptions. Our helpdesk is open 24/7/365, and in most cases we’ll already be working on a fix before you call.
Industry Best Partners
Our partners include Equinix, Hurricane Electric, US Signal, Hoyos Consulting, AT&T, TDS, INOC, Cisco, BroadSoft and more.
Direct Fiber or Wireless Access
5NINES offers direct fiber or wireless connections offering multiple direct paths to Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Chicago up to 10Gbps.
Our Network Transport Services Include
- Personalized service & high-level of support throughout project implementation — we’ll build a network to match your business requirements and needs
- Symmetrical Internet connectivity to business clients and multi-unit buildings (apartments, condos and offices)
- Cross connects with other transport providers within our data center
- Fiber and/or wireless connections offering multiple direct paths to Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Chicago
- Private secure networks offering Local Area Networks (LAN) & Wide Area Networks (WAN) — connect all of your sites via our transport services
- Virtual Private Server consulting services for local hosting and cloud hosting on AWS and MS Azure
- Local or cloud hosting of client’s chosen Application
- DataSafe backup and recovery — your data is continuously secured off-site
- Network Operation Center (NOC) offering multi-level services and 24/7/365 5NINES network monitoring and management
- Configuration services for performance-sensitive applications offering custom design of a Voice-Ready Network
Additional benefits when you use 5NINES network transport services
- Multiple diverse access paths to Internet backbone
- Gbps path to local peers via MadIX (Madison Internet Exchange)
- Auto fail-over with BGP
- No filter policy
- Static IP addressing space
Network Design and Build
- Expert network design service
- Maximized performance
- Carrier neutral with access to more than 20 carriers
- Create the most effective, secure and economical network
Data Center Colo/Hosting
- 99.999% Availability
- Internet facing access capacity of 100Mbps or more
- Centralized “Cloud Computing” for your enterprise
- Support for automatic data backup of your company data
- Multiple A/B UPS & Generator
At 5NINES, our name is a promise: We guarantee 99.999% uptime for all of our services. We enjoy delivering the highest availability, adaptability, and accountability in the industry.
Our customer support line is open and staffed by human IT specialists 24/7/365. Our average response to support tickets is 2-3 minutes, and 90% of tickets are resolved the same business day.