Data Center Disaster Recovery
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
The end of your business is one strike away. Disaster can come in the face of server failure, data breach or power outage. Does your business have a backup plan? 5NINES is your rescue team who will protect and save your most valuable asset…your data. Minimize your time loss, property damage and order default with our customized Disaster Recovery Plan to keep your business going…no matter what! It is our 99.999% uptime guarantee promise!
A major power outage only fuels 5NINES ability to protect your data.
Read a case study of how 5NINES protected customer data during a power outage that shut down Madison, WI. While many businesses had to stop operating, 5NINES switched into emergency mode with the mission to keep systems running and customers up to date.
COMMON DISASTER EVENTS:
- Viruses and Malware: By clicking on a phishing link, viruses steal your business’s sensitive data and disrupt your operation.
- Hard Drive Damage: Misuse of computers and laptops or accidental formatting of your hard drive are common causes.
- Theft & Data Breach: Lost or stolen laptops contribute to 40% of all data breaches.
- Critical server failures: Business e-mail, analytics or web servers failure can worth thousands of dollars’ in damage.
- Power Outage: Improper shutdown procedures can cause loss of unsaved data or corruption of existing files.
- Flood and Fire: 70% of businesses that have experienced severe fire or flood go out of business within 5 years.
- Human Error: Without realizing it, employees can delete documents, overwrite important files or press the wrong key loosing business sensitive data.
HOW MUCH CAN IT COST YOUR BUSINESS?
- 68% of companies without a plan go out of business within 2 years after a major disaster
- 1 in 5 businesses will suffer a major IT disaster within five years
- 50% of companies have experienced a full day of downtime in the past five years
- A business experiencing a computer outage longer than 10 days will never fully recover
- 57% of business disasters are IT related
- 25% of IT thefts happens in cars or other transportation vehicles
- Human error is the leading cause of business data loss
- 50% of the companies that lost data due to a disaster event filed for bankruptcy immediately
- Insured losses due to natural disasters in the United States in 2018 totaled $52 billion
Downtime caused by disaster can affect product delivery dates, employee productivity and customer loss, lost competitiveness, intellectual property loss, compliance failure or possible litigation. At the end, it all results in lost revenue!
5NINES will help you gain… not lose!
Why choose 5NINES?
- Continuous and redundant data backup to our Data Center in both Madison and Milwaukee. Recoverable in minutes!
- Reduced disaster recovery costs (building leasing, utilities, equipment, travel)
- Outsourcing complex IT resources and configurations necessary for Disaster Recovery implementation
- Customized Disaster Recovery solution that suits YOUR business model, physically and virtually.
- 24/7 monitoring of networks and systems so you can sleep better at night!
HOW MUCH DATA CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE?
Our experts will help you to define your company’s Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO). The duration of time and the amount of data you can afford to lose are precisely calculated to minimize the effect of business-disrupting event.
5NINES monthly up-time guarantee (average):
99.9%= ~ 43 minutes per month and 8.5 hours per year
99.99%= ~ 4.3 minutes per month and .85 hours per year
99.999%= (5NINES) 26 seconds per month and 5 minutes per year
5NINES best practices:
Understand business requirements and implement appropriate solutions to meet them
Develop a comprehensive plan
Determine proper location of IT sites and DR sites
Design solution options
Evaluate solutions and vendors fully
Routinely test backup and restore process
Manage and monitor IT to avoid disaster
5NINES Disaster Recovery Strategy
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery are an important part of framing your Business Continuity Strategy. In today’s environment of ongoing changes in climate, policies and technologies, business leaders should have a plan for instant recovery and versatility. 5NINES will strengthen your most vulnerable sides by testing and maintaining your business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
The following steps of testing can apply:
- Walkthroughs– documentations are reviewed with company members
- Simulations-a disaster is simulated to identify the weaknesses in all virtual and physical operations of business
- Parallel Testing– applied in conjunction with the simulation test to verify historical data
- Full-Interruption Testing-the total Disaster Recovery Plan is applied
Our experts will monitor and update the Disaster Recovery Plan according to the test results and system updates.
- Systems & Communication updates
- Infrastructure updates
- Organizational structure updates
- Meeting new law requirements
5NINES successfully guided us through a network migration to a private cloud environment. This provides us with very reliable network up time and a high degree of redundancy which also helps us meet disaster recovery goals.
5NINES provides innovative Cloud solutions that are driven by a custom-crafted approach. We enjoy delivering the highest availability, adaptability and accountability in the industry. Our Data Center is designed for and continues to meet our 99.999% uptime guarantee.
Call us for support 24/7/365, and you will speak to a human. Our average response to support tickets is 2-3 minutes, and 90% of tickets are resolved the same business day.
Get an IT Partner You Can Trust
316 West Washington
Madison, WI 53703